Tuesday, February 6, 2007

A Bit Busy Today

Yeah, it will be a hectic week so my posts may not be as much. As such here is my Ten for Tuesday. Sadly I cannot put ten movies that have made me cry, so I'm going to include TV Episodes as well.

10.Titanic-Yes, I cried at the end of this movie but not for the reasons you think. It was tears of joy seeing Jack sink to the bottom of the Atlantic. A quick note, that is not the time to jump up and cheer when surrounded by teenage girls who are weeping.
9.Return of the Living Dead 3-I kid you not, I balled at the end. It was a very touching death scene between two people who were so in love.
8.Farscape The Peacekeepers War-When Dargo dies, anyone who watched Farscape understands that Dargo going was even more traumatic then when the pilot died on Serenity.
7.Twin Peaks:Fire Walk With Me-The final scene, for those of us who are obsessed with the show.
6.Varsity Blues-Laugh it up furball, but I grew up on high school football and that scene after they win they game touches me right down to the cockles of my heart.
5.Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan-Maybe the first movie I even cried at, I cried when I was a kid when Spock died. I mean come on, it's mother fucking Spock!
4.BTVS, Season 7:Chosen-Spike gave his life to save Buffy and everyone else because unlike Angel, he choses to be a hero.
3.Buffy, Season 3:Becoming Part 2-Buffy has to kill Angel to save the world, how can you not tear up at that moment?
2.Buffy, Season 5:The Gift-Giving ones life to save the world...speaks volumes about me, maybe too much about me, I'll be quiet now.
1.Armageddon-I'm sorry, John McLain speaking to his daughter one final time is just heartbreaking. I don't care who you are, but that shit if fuckin emotional.

1 comment:

SayHey Kid said...

Yeh, I balled when Old Yeller was euthenized (the old fashioned way)