Friday, March 23, 2007

Best birthday message

That I received this year had to be from my friend Alex, and I quote:
How must I prepair for clint's birthday you must ask your self, should I jump off the tallest building in the world.Should I lay in The Lawn and let them run over me with lawn mowers.should I go to Africa and let 'em trample me with raging elephants.

Clint right now you know the power of the ultimate warrior is something you wana feel that you wanna taste something that you know is going to be exciting and it might even be a little bit frightening. because this freak of nature right here is just starting to swell. and when i get big enough brotha there ain't gonna be room for anybody else but me and all the warriors floating through the veins and the power of the WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: