Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Of course I'm confident, I'm a seven foot juggernaut!


I know I haven't updated much this week, a few bits and pieces here and there, but hey this is completely not my fault and for once I can't blame none other then Red Herring. Sadly work has gotten in the way this week, and tomorrow is going to suck more goat balls then Mister Rickus from Wanted.

You see, tomorrow I get to come into work two hours early. Not only do I get that pleasure but I also get to attend a meeting...training session...I don't know what it is but it is a complete waste of my bloody time. Let's see, I am an IT Monkey but I only have the ability to work magic in an office when I have rights to those machines. Tomorrow I get to go to this schindig in case something goes wrong with the laptop...which is not ours. So in that sense I am there to go fetch another IT person in case something isn't working correctly. Also, since I'm already going to be there I get the pleasure of turning on and off of the Dictator Device (a recorder peons) to record this lovely meeting.

Yes, I get to sit in a room for lord knows how long and basically just be there with a thumb up my ass. Of course the person who is running this function also has about as much sense as a dog who was hit by a truck and lived. The frosting is that someone from our office will be in there, taking notes, but I guess they deem pushing record on a machine too much for him to handle and thus I am given that duty. Needless to say I will have a book or twelve to help me cope with this cluster fuck.

No comments: