Thursday, April 19, 2007

Berto Day

Yes, it's that time of the week. It's time for Berto to take his evil carcass up to Capitol Hill and "testify" before Senators. Now that I think about it, it's probably why traffic was so bad going down North Capitol St this morning. If you don't have access to a TV or anything of that nature, The Blue State is doing a Live Blogging of the events as they unfold.

So far there has already been some amusing events, like Hatch from Utah thinking he was out on the mall and playing softball with Berto. I mean seriously, I've heard tougher questions on the Red Carpet at the Nickelodeon Kid Choice Awards. The star so far this morning has to be Diane Feinstein from my home state of California. She continually grilled Berto on The Patriot Act and Carol Lam, both times contradicting himself and proving what a useless lump he really is. Congress sent her letters, that's right Berto, letters of commendation you jackass.

In sadder news, one of my favorites was kicked off last night on ANTM. Of course she didn't do good in a TV commercial, have you heard her voice? It sounds like she gargles with sand every morning and twice at dinner. That leaves Britney as the only person on the show that I care about in any way. Dionne is...well let's just say that's cool that's cool. Rene is double talking emo, Natasha is a Russian Mail Order Bride and Jaslene does nothing for me. All I can hope for is that while in Australia they are attacked by some giant poisonous animal.

Wow, that's classic. I would have had my deputy AG MORE involved in the firings. Yes, of course, that way he is even a bigger human shield then he already was. It's going to be a long day in that of bullshit coming out of someone's mouth.

No comments: