Wednesday, April 4, 2007

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED

It is only 4:30 and this day will not get over quick enough. Mind you I want to play with my new toy so I can get some overdue videos done. Have more in mind to think that this is my first day back after our trip to Texas. The Nats just came back and won their first game of the season and...I am utterly bored. I mean time is going by so slowly Anita and I worry that it may actually be moving backwards. What I worry about though is getting stuck in a time loop like in A Nightmare on Elm St 4: The Dream Master.

You all remember that scene right? Where Alice and the future father of her child keep trying to drive to the tough chick's house who is about to become a roach, keep doing that over and over, no wait I'll drive? No, sure you have, the lifter gets crushed in the roach motel. See, I told you you'd remember. Well, that's what this afternoon feels like, the same thing over and over, probably due to the slow posting day for everyone.

Thinking about that scenes makes me think about Horror movies, god do I love my horror movies. So fuck it, here enjoy this lil video I found on YouTube.

No comments: