Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New Season Is A Comin

You may ask yourself, hey, where are you in this picture? Well I'm definitely in it, but the photographer, damn him to hell, cut me off. You see I was laying on the floor in all my glory and was cut completely out. How's that for a sign of respect? Well we are mere weeks away from the start of a new kickball season, hell next Friday is not only our Free Friday Nights at the EWA it is also the Pre-Season party for the Potomac Division. Which means, as the CZAR of all media, I need to get my butt in order and start working on the pre-season GMOT.

The GMOT, if you have not been paying attention, is the Ghost Man On Third Newsletter that we put out and I have been given full editorial control...yes, I too agree this is a bad idea. I really do need to make that video before next week...now to just get what to say down without offending...too many people. I'm gonna try not to piss of EVERYONE, but then I was never to good at that so I will just be my charming self.

Along with the new season of kickball comes a new season of DJing and as such I've been updating my CDs, getting requests, and slowly listening to the crap they request as to try to defuse the anger I was legend for. Hell, this even consists of listening to a few country songs seeing as D-Rob is always known for it. We're talking O.A.R., The Killers, and of course...Kelly Clarkson.

I've also been working on my format of the GMOT, you know true editorial type deals. Perhaps I will make it like a Newspaper front page, but it depends on involved that gets. I want to have it out Weds afternoon each week, which doesn't give me too much time so it may be pushed back to Thursday just for those who do actually work at jobs where they have to work and still want to contribute to the GMOT.

That being said, don't be surprised if my entries are less...exspansive...as they are now, but I will put links up to the GMOT so you can at least still see my work, and have no idea what we're talking about.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

You've been robbed. Stupid f-in' photo cropper!!