Thursday, April 5, 2007

Politics Over Priority

Michelle Malkin, the evidence that you can in fact have a hotter and even crazier wingnut then Anne Coulture, has been known to say a great many things. She says the type of things you don't expect Rush Limbaugh to say on a pharmaceutical bender in Vegas. She vehemently attempts to make points, almost always in defense of the "Christian Nation", and if it were someone from the left no one would ever listen to them and I don't care if they looked like Angelina Jolie.

Well, she has a new editorial I found on Yahoo this afternoon. I'm not sure why I clicked on the title of Whitewashing Jihad in the Schools, but I am glad I did. I read it and I just have to shake my to the fact that she just doesn't get it. The item she is up in arms about is schools doing terrorist drills much in the same way they do a fire drill. She slams her fist on a desk like Dr. Claw because some schools have decided to put Homeschooled Christians as the terrorists. Of course her reasoning holds SO much water:
But the "real as possible" conditions included no bomb-vest-donning jihadists shouting "Allahu Akbar." No red bandanna-wearing martyrs with visions of 72 virgins dancing in their evil heads. No America-hating plotters enraged by the existence of Israel or driven to establish a worldwide caliphate. Nope. According to the paper, two local police detectives took on the role of hostage-taking Christian gunmen.

Perhaps someone needs to educate Ms. Malkin about the attacks that have taken place in the United States. I don't think that these were done by Islamic terrorists.I am willing to guess that Charles Roberts IV has more to do with these style of attacks since that has happened more in the US then "Muslim Terrorists".

In fact other then 9-11, what major terrorist attack has been performed by Islamic terrorists that resulted in many deaths on the continental US soil? The last time I check Oklahoma City was done by two white Americans. The pundits love to beat their chests and keep claiming if we don't beat them over there they'll bring it over here. This is a fallacy to keep fear in the weak minded, to control the masses, and the masses allow them to freely give over their rights in the name of "security." Michelle Malkin would praise these drills if they gunmen were Islamic, sadly she seems to care more about her politics and policies then what is actually happening in the country.

Then again, should we be that shocked? This is a group of people who think telling children not to have sex before marriage will actually work.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'd choose to ignore her if she wasn't actually the voice of millions of "fellow" Americans.

I want my country back.