Friday, April 6, 2007

Sickness

Sorry about the lack of updates today, I have the bronchitis which is making me feel sicker then an inbreed dog with three legs and one eye. Though it is Easter weekend, be safe for all of you who are traveling. I myself am staying in town to enjoy working on the last two shows DVDs and to have a dinner at Anita's place on Sunday.

Two funny notes about this weekend.
1.My mother asked me if I was going to church on Sunday. Which prompted Anita to ask if she realized if she was a godless heathen which of course my response was, "If they don't know I'm a Godless heathen then they are truly lost." Though my reasoning to my mother about why I wasn't going to church was as follows.

Why would I do that? Sunday is the most likely day for the Zombie Apocalypse.

I know you agree with me on this, if he did raise from the dead that would make him a zombie, or at the very least a vampire.

2.Anita's roommate's parents are coming to dinner on Sunday. They are severely Catholic, a shame but whatcha gonna do? R&A are coming as well, which wouldn't be a problem other then they are engaged and are both men. So it will be quite interesting to see the severe Catholics interacting with two engaged gay men.

Have a good weekend everyone, I would give my recap of Wrestlemania 23 that I watched last night (and very possibly was the cause of my sudden fever) but I just don't have the energy to do so, you understand. I look forward to Grindhouse tonight, then again I always look forward to Tarentino and Rodriguez.

1 comment:

Mike said...

it will be quite interesting to see the severe Catholics interacting with two engaged gay men . . . I look forward to Grindhouse tonight, then again I always look forward to Tarentino and Rodriguez

I await a report on each of these events.