Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Weds Wrap Around

I don't know why this week feels like it has been going on for an indefinite amount of time, but it does. It is just Wednesday and yet it feels like the weekend will never get here. It is a big night tonight since we have softball starting tonight and the Top Design season finale tonight. I swear, I may start a riot if that bitch Carisa wins tonight. I never thought I would ever cheer on Matt, even though he is talented, but I can not stand this bitch. Every week she crawls further under my skin with her lil uppity bullshit, I'm still pissed she wasn't booted at the garage show when she was in her own little universe.

I digress, this isn't the time for this kind of rant, it's wrap around time and I have a few choice items for you today.

BarkBarkWoof has a great article up about the advancement of stem cell studies. It involves diabetics and how they are producing their own insulin after beginning treatment. Of course Shrubbery has declared he will veto and legislation blah blah blah. They sum it up best with, "His morality is killing people." Then again, that's not the only way he's killing people.

Hurrah, we all should give a huzzah to Henry Waxman, or who I like to call the busiest man in DC who isn't the paper shredder/burner for the administration. This goes into a lil more detail about subpoenas issued to Berto and his bandits.

Conrad Burns spoke about it and now apparently Rep. Gingrey, not Gingrich, who is on the Armed Forces Commission says there is a Super Secret Plan B in the works before the next election. If that doesn't work I'm sure the Super Duper Ninja Secret Plan C will be unleashed in 2010, and so on until they are all out of power. I think it's about time we put them on Double Secret Probation.

Tom Delay I think is attempting to use the Internet, he has to be. I've never seen this amount of Godwinning from anyone who wasn't on the net. The problem is he problem saw the definition and actually thought it was a GOOD idea.

Torture some of you said would never happen to an American by American hands. That habeas corpeus would never be suspended, that no American's basic rights would never be thrown out the window. Well, you were wrong trusting fools. You look at this administration sometimes with the glass half full view, when the rest of us realize that there is nothing left in the glass, and that they have hit it with a sledge hammer.

Townhall is usually a place of scum and villainy where the right finds refuge in the blogsphere. This article however is not surprising that this has happened and the exact opposite has happened. Now this would the correct course of action to take in a case like this, and one can only hope that in the future it will. Then again we all know the hell it very well may raise with the races...again.

No comments: