Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Greatest Ice Cream Ever?!

Sunday night Anita and I were at the store gathering components in what was to become a very delicious dinner that I cooked us when we stopped by the Ben and Jerrys location of the Giant Supermarket. Of course I was looking for my so far unobtainable holy grail when I came upon another type of...graaaaaaaaaail. Yes, I came upon Vermonty Python ice cream from Ben and Jerrys. I've loved my concoction that I made at Cold Stone (chocolate shavings, sweet cream ice cream and whip cream) but not even that holds a candle to this explosion of deliciousness.

When they say , "Fudge Cows" they mean fudge cows. Each intact piece of fudge, which I usually don't eat, was imprinted in the shape of a cow. The cookie crunch swirl is an actual cookie crunch swirl, the snoz berries taste like snoz berries! It is an absolute treat that I've been wanting to write about for a few days now but I just never got around to it.

As for Americone Dream, it appears I must locate a Safeway in the greater DC Metro area if I wish to find it according to BenandJerry.com, as they appear to be the main supplier of Americone Dream in the area. I shall find it soon and then we will have the battle of ice cream to see who is truly superior, American Grail and British Grail.

No comments: