Thursday, August 2, 2007

Has it really been that long?

The month of July flew right by me didn't it? I mean it's gone by so quickly Anita comes home from Houston in four days. Once my muse has returned, will this cause me to write again? Undoubtedly, but there has been some reason as to why I have been gone lately.

It started a few weeks ago with a spark inside the ole noggin, and it slowly grew into a blazing brush fire that threatened Malibu. Like my great-grandfather, who survived 7 Malibu fires in the hills during his forty plus years living there in the same house, I stood strong and was not consumed by the flames licking at my face.

I read blogs, lots of them, and they all tend to have their specific niches in the world whether it's celebrity, political, sports, weirdness, geekery, or entertainment, they all have their specialty. Well, this fireball began growing with my friends and I and we have decided to open your one stop shop of blogery. It will be a blog that shall cover every spectrum you can imagine, save for things like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, we'll leave that for the "news" channels. We have a good number of skilled writers and should be opening the doors to our brothel fairly shortly.

Ironically it all started a few months back when one of our friends was randomly putting in domain names to see if they were available, and one was and he HAD to buy it. So, hopefully, sometime in August we will introduce you all to likeseriouslywtf.com

No comments: