Friday, February 23, 2007

Blogs Of The World

Just a few random blogs for your enjoyment.

Britney thinks she can imitate Jack? Not so face loopy Lucy. You do not imitate the man, especially over the man who will have full custody of your children soon.

Poor bastard, in a world where most people don’t do anything to help their common man this guy gets arrested when he honestly tries to help…with a sword no less.

It’s no secret that I love me some beat boxing, I just wish I could cook like this cat.

Ah, Christian Parents once again using their children to push their political message. I’m all for the kid being allowed to dress as Jesus, just so long as the kid dressed as the Roman Soldier is able to crucify him.

I’m not fan of old age but I hope if I live this old to be as cool as these two women. Quick side note, I want to fight this Senator in a bar fight.

Apparently it’s official our National Guard units being sent to Iraq and Afghanistan are now the Russian Army in World War II.

No comments: