Friday, February 2, 2007

Morning Meme

Freewheel did this and I need to post something while I get through all my other blogs so here it is, five things you may have not known about me.

1.My mother wanted to name me Reginald originally. My Grandfather, being an old native Texan responded, "I'm not havin no grandson named after a [censored]." I loved my grandfather, and he wasn't a racist person, just a quick reminder how only fifty years ago things were so different then they are now.

2.Did you know I always wanted to be a showgirl in Vegas? Not really, but I've been told it's scary how many movies I can quote, and that are my actual verbage most of the time.

3.I am torn over which is worse, the racism of Bear fan or the homophobia of Tony Dungy.

4.I have decided to put off going to CSB in the spring so I won't miss any of my last full season in the Potomac Division.

5. My father's players when I was really little, say 2-5, nicknamed me Bear after my father's favorite coach Bear Bryant.

No comments: