Thursday, February 1, 2007

The most disgusting thing about Iraq


Anita and I were discussing this very issue recently and I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention.

Via Bob Gieger:
RIP Jonathan Schulze, I hope you now have the peace you were missing in this lifetime.

It makes me sick to hear these right-wingers complain about people not supporting the troops when it is their god damn president who only supports them while they serve. No president has ever cut the funding for the VA like Dubya has.

I think about all the good we could have done for this country with the money he has just thrown to Darth's company (Halliburton) and various other things in Iraq. How many great and wonderful projects that could have helped this country become a glowing example for the rest of the world, and it makes me sick that they spent it on greed and arrogance.

I want to thank Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND), for finally bringing this to the Senate floor. It's sad that not even the Marine's own Senators brought this to the floor.

No comments: