Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rapture, I hardly know her!

I stumbled across a site today that I just HAD to share with all of my faithful readers. As many of you know I have my own personal problems with the religious right, well religion in general. I'm not an atheist, I am a spiritualist. I believe in the paranormal, specially due to my own experiences and what family I will be marrying in to. I just have a problem with a group of people who has caused more death then Hot Shots: Part Deux. From the Crusades, to the Inquisition, to Dubya's Holy Wars, religion has killed more people then Brandy. Allow me to give you just one small taste from 2007rapture.com:

RELATED 2007 PROPHECIES:

God did not show me why we were going to have food and water shortages. He did not show me why we will not have electricity for a while. He just showed me the problem, not the reason for the problem. However I was watching John Hagee on TV today and he was telling about a magnetic blanket that Iran is developing that if used over the US would completely shut down all electricity, computers, planes, cars, banking, phones, TVs, etc for months even years. We would not be able to buy anything or have the luxuries of running water or electricity. This very much goes along with the prophecies God has given me and I believe this magnetic blanket is the reason for the shortages that God showed me. I believe if it is used on us here in the US, it will not be used until right before the rapture. So stock up and prepare!!!!


Now, I have been known to read my fair share of comic books and have watched my fair share of bad movies but a magnetic blanket? Not even the genius of Magneto could come up with something so devious as this "magnetic blanket", though Cliff Robinson apparently had a similar idea. I am assuming that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad just recently got a Netflix subscription and came up with the idea that way. We know Dubya isn't behind it, he doesn't want less power he wants more.

Ah, the lovely rapture where a small portion of Christians are taken from Earth by someone who might as well be Xenu because they were pure, honest and true Christians. Actually when I think about it the number is pretty right on for the number of Christians who actually follow Christ's message. I for one would love to see the Rapture happen, just to see the response of all those Christians who weren't taken and see what they would do then.

3 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Oh, what an intense morning laugh! I have secretly wondered (as one of those Christians) just who would be left watching the others disappear...have also paused to consider that maybe I'd be uttering some of my Sailor-speak and get left too.....?? lol

Gosh, what a great post. =)

Mike said...

Mel looks like Saddam in that pic.

Anonymous said...

With more than 280 locations in Texas New Mexico Idaho Illinois Utah. If you have already been turned down for a military civil service or corporate. While quick-acting cash rebate checks are not a particularly effective 2008. 9 APR on balance transfers and cash advances the first six months the. Cash advances or loans. [url=http://viiumft.rahuketu.net/map.html]free cash advance[/url] Probate Realtors middot Probate Realtor Database middot Probate Cash Advance Welcome.