Thursday, March 8, 2007

Is it nap time yet?

We are back, along with power cord, to witness the second half of the world's most boring meeting...next to a church's meeting about when to hold a bake sale. Ah of course, there were things we must covering that they forgot, how bout we say screw it and all go home for a beer?

1:15-Hey look at that, some meeting and I'm still doing work fixing the late folks BlackBerry.

1:36-Jesus, Mary and Joseph only twenty minutes has passed? Between the monotone voice speaking, food in my belly and complete and utter boredom I can only fear how slowly this will go. Least I have a draft in twenty minutes.

2:00-Draft starting, least something is going to occupy my time.

2:30-They've broke for a break, but I sit here due to the draft. A solid team led by pick number four of Johan Santana. In other news apparently Tom Brady is building his own football club.

2:50-Wow, dude is talking about his very first physical...including all of his orifices....yeah swell time folks.

3:05-Once again I look down at the clock and only a sliver of time has passed. Dear god, I feel like I'm at the hands against Doctor Time or some other crappy Golden Age villian.

3:14-Dear christ this better be the last speaker of the day. This lady has to be Ben Stein's daughter. Listen hun just because you have pictures instead of words means I forgive you for being about as exciting as drying paint.

3:34-and all is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...well, not so much, Lady Stein is still talking and this party ain't over yet.

3:45-Dear lord, could this bastard of a meeting be over?! Oh god I hope so...

4:12-It's finally over! ATTICA! ATTICA!

No comments: