Friday, March 16, 2007

MY GOD?! WHAT'S FALLING FROM THE SKY?!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

Yes, that is what I imagine most drivers last night were thinking in their heads here in the greater DC Metro area. You see we've been having spring weather for the last week and yesterday was the beginning of Winter's last hurah. As such it began to rain some time in the afternoon, nothing to shocking yes? Well apparently I was wrong, as it is means for mass crisis and to forget every lil thing your father, teacher, instructor, best friend's hamster taught you about driving.

Driving home after work wasn't that bad, not as nice as it had been, but still not that bad. I left at 7:30 to go pick up Anita from class and I was in no way prepared for what I was about to experience. As I entered onto 395 North I encountered...traffic. Wait, what?! What in the hell is there traffic doing on 395 North at 8 at night?! There seemed to be no accident (other then the one I passed thanks for getting out of the middle lane btw there were no marks on your porsche ass). I finally managed to get to Anita (who was NOT pleased) and eventually make it to Silver Spring.

I don't know what it is about this area, but they remind me of the Canadians in Clerks Animated. It's nothing evil, it's only rain folks. It's not going to kill you, yeah be safer but driving twenty five in a fifty five is NOT safer. If you can't see out your windshield please move to the slow lane and take better of your car assclowns. I CAN NOT WAIT TO LEAVE THIS FUCKING CITY WHEN IT RAINS.

No comments: