Friday, March 30, 2007

Scratch That and HOLY SHIT!

So I travel over to Borders during lunch to pick up our audiobooks for the trip. Well, first I put in my to go order at Chevys and THEN I went to Borders. Well, Dune was 60 bucks alone and The Historian was not available. Luckily, I spotted some damn fine replacements...if not even better choices. So now we get the pleasure of listening to

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
A Scanner Darkly read by Paul Giamati
WORLD WAR Z...fuckin a.

Now check out this cast for World War Z. Carl Reiner, Alan Alda, Jurgen Prochnow, Mark Hamill, John Turturro, Rob Reiner and....HENRY FUCKING ROLLINS.

That however is NOT the HOLY SHIT moment.

I am walking towards the metro and you know how there are always a bunch of newspaper boxes and what not for free? Yeah, you know what I'm talking about with the Post Express, Car Sales and Rentals? Yeah so I'm walking towards it and I'm hit smack in the face with a new one that will be available come April 5th. Mark my words, the Washington Post's Express will take a nose dive when these are available...

THE ONION IS COMING TO DC IN PRINTED FORM.

Finally, a great spot from the Daily Show about Disney's first black princess.

No comments: