Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Very Very Birthday To Me To Me

Yes, the day has arrived, one shared by Will Shatner, Reese Witherspoon, Andrew Lloyd Weber and Steve Sondheim. It definitely got off to a great start as Anita gave me the best gift EVER shortly after midnight. Words cannot express how BADLY I have wanted this item. This morning I was allowed to open another item, which was absolutely fantastic... clothing that I would definitely wear. Of course when I got home yesterday I received part of my gifts from my parents.

I walk into my room and here this HUGE box, nearly as tall as me. I open it up and there is a note wondering if this is for Anita and I to sit on at the mall during the summer? So I called her up to inform her that this item is simply for tailgating purposes. Yes, of course the chairs are Cleveland Browns, would I have it any other way? We are now officially set up for our April 3rd Nats Night opener.

Today has been a good day, if you took work away. The co-worker is somehow out the majority of the day, leaving me alone while Jaba is on the rampage. Some of the stupid people are back and I wish I wasn't here on my birthday. I may try to sneak out and go pick up the MiniDV tapes for this weekend's show, but we'll see if I can work that. I would just like to thank everyone who has sent their birthday wishes, it's much appreciated.

No comments: