Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So just let me introduce myself, my name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.


I figure I am getting some new folks on this new blog of mine who may have absolutely no idea who in the hell I am, even if they should know. You can call me Shane Rollins or The Joker, either works on here. Why do I go by a ringname or a nickname? Well my soon to be fiancé, Anita is in law school and will be working for some powerful firms and I would like to prevent any recognition of anyone that may cause trouble for her down the road. She has been the greatest thing in my life and gets me like no one ever has.

She may not understand what I fully talk about all the time, but that is likely due to my speech being influenced by and large by the various interest that I have in my life. You see I suffer from a severe case of not being able to pay attention to any one thing for very long and as such I have many interests and passions that I enjoy. I could go into a very long rant about who I am, what makes me tick, but I suppose you will find that out over time as this blog goes along. So I will give you a quick few facts about me for the viewers at home/work/secret underground lair.

• Politics-Libertarian/Left Leaning
• TV Shows-Twin Peaks, Buffy, 24, Farscape
• Movies-Fight Club, The Godfather, Patton
• Music-Rollins Band, Tech N9ne, Pantera, Clan An Druma
• Jobs-IT Monkey, DJ, Wrestling Commentator
• Age-27, soon to be 28 on the day of Shatner
• Comics-X-Men, Batman, Deadpool
• Teams-Browns, Longhorns, A’s, Devils
• Authors- Palahniuk, Frank Miller, Philip K Dick

I know it isn’t much, but hey it’s something.

No comments: