Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekend of Wrassling


This weekend was our monthly EWA Show up in the Baltimore area and per usual, the voice of the EWA was there to give his golden insight on the night's festivities...and maybe take a quick jab at the owner of the company. Yes, Shane Rollins was back under the lights and behind the camera as Championship Chaos reigned in Essex, Maryland. It was a pretty decent show, a nice solid show that we put out. The crowd was definitely HOT pretty much the entire night. Hell, we were standing room only as about 30 people were standing because all the seats were taken. We keep this up and we very well may need to find a new space because we can't accommodate the fans we have coming.

A quick note, we will begin having FREE shows next weekend Feb 9th. I encourage you all to come out and support you local independent wrestling promotion. Yes, I will be there to give my wisdom and maybe a few quick jabs once again at the owner. Check out all the updates and events at The EWA Website.

We also watched the Royal Rumble last night which was much better then the last WWE PPV that we ordered. It was nothing special like past rumbles, but it was a nice solid card none the less. I think I'll give the show a solid B as there was nothing glaring that was horrible, except MVP's outfit. I actually came out 100% correct on my predictions, a first in a while; then again I haven't made predictions in a while as well. The Cena/Umaga match was actually much better then I expected it to be. The only match that didn't hold my interest too much was the Lashley/Test match, but then again I don't know if that match could have kept the interest of their own families. I will say this, when it is all said and done JBL may go down as the best colorman of all time.

No comments: