Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Office Is Dee Dee Dee

So I just received a call from one of my bosses...

Jaba-Does anyone have YouTube or MySpace on their computers?

Joker-Uhh...no, the Pentagon blocked all access so to them from the .mil network.

Jaba-So no one has it on their machines then?

Joker
-Nooo, they cannot reach it when input the address.

Jaba-Good, I was worried that the secretaries were using them after that decision.

Joker-YouTube and MySpace are websites, they aren't programs, no one can access them now. The Pentagon merely blocked the websites.

Jaba
-Oh, ok, so no one has it on their computers then, ok thanks. (click)

(head. desk)

Yeah, I....I'm just speechless that I had to have the conversation. It even says on the memo, the websites of etc etc etc. Yeah, I've told you I work in a very SPECIAL office.

No comments: