Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Paris Hilton Appeals


Paris Hilton appealed her sentence of 45 days in jail for an alcohol related reckless driving case. According to Paris:
"I feel that I was treated unfairly and that the sentence is both cruel and unwarranted and I don't deserve this,"

Of course you don't dear, what you deserve is someone to slap you straight, but then I don't even know if Mike Tyson could do that. Hun, you're a Hotel heiress, you're worth millions I would guess. Is there any reason what so ever that you were driving?

I mean really, this just doesn't go out to Paris Hilton, this goes out to every celebrity and athlete who makes more money then the rest of us. Folks you have to understand, when us the "common folk" get drunk we're smart enough to know to call a cab, take the subway, something to prevent from being arrested and going to jail. You have the money to afford these things, hell you have the money to afford a chauffeured car or limo for the evening, I suggest you use it. I think the family of Josh Hancock wished he would have called a cab or something last week.

I don't care how powerful, famous, notorious or rich you are if you're drunk do NOT drive. If you're caught drunk driving then you will have no sympathy from the rest of us. I know people who got six months in jail for a DUI, Paris your measly 45 days is laughable. If I were you, I'd pray for solitary because County prison in LA is full of gang bangers who would love nothing more the shank your rich ass. Sleep in the bed you made baby, and next time maybe your entourage will be smart enough to hail you a cab.

No comments: